Payment options

Payment of dental services

You can agree on the payment of dental services at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry centre, in the way that suits you best, in accordance with the payment options the centre offers.

For advance payment we allow a 10% discount.

The payment methods in the Kalmar Implant Dentistry dental centre: 1. Cash payment 2. Payment by bank transfer 3. Payment by credit card
American Express Visa mastercard Meastro Diners

Financing

When the doctor determines the necessary therapy and creates the treatment plan, you will receive the relevant offer, and when you start with the treatment you will also receive the ap-propriate invoice.

When the first fase of the treatment is concluded, you pay 40% of the total price of the whole treatment, and each subsequent visit must be paid at the end of the same or the remaining amount of 60% is paid upon completion of the dental work.

The bank details for payment by bank transfer

Beneficiary: KALMAR IMPLANT DENTISTRY D.O.O.

Address : Ljubljanska cesta 6, 51000 Rijeka, Croazia

Bank: ZAGREBAČKA banka d.d.

IBAN: HR0523600001102030666

SWIFT: ZABAHR2X

Book a free first appointment

From 1950

Nowadays the third generation of the Kalmar family (dentist Croatia) is represented by a highly experienced and professional team, with many years of activity in the various fields of dental medicine. An experienced and prepared staff will welcome you and will cure you in an optimal, effective and painless way!

Free call Croatia, Rijeka, Ljubljanska cesta 6
Testiomonials

I am extremely satisfied with your approach and work. I am very happy with all the procedure you have performed and I am sure that I will recommend you further.

Barbara, Padova
Testiomonials

Already after ten days of using the dental bit splint, I did not feel any more pain in my neck and my shoulders. All this surprised me, since I have long suffered from these disorders and continued to take prescription medications to pass the pain. Now I’m happy to continue using it.

M.g. Schio (Italija)
Testiomonials

I've been in your clinic and I came across a very friendly and professional personnel. Thanks to you I am able to smile with happiness again, after more than 10 years!

Giovanna, Trieste
Testiomonials

You helped me get over my old fears, and that's why I have to give out a special thanks to all the doctors and other personnel. The relationship between the quality and price, as well as the general impression, are excellent and beyond all of my expectations...

Michele, Torino

Book a free
first appointment!