Dental veneers are thin "sheets" made of ceramic (porcelain), which cover the front surface of the tooth, in a way that completely corrects its defects, and the colour and shape imitate the appearance of natural teeth.
A healthy and beautiful smile is the first thing we notice on someone’s face. In addition to the many positive effects on health, it greatly affects our mood, and the way we behave and how others perceive us.
Dental veneers are the ideal solution for damage and irregularities of the front teeth, or for an aesthetically unsatisfactory colour and shape of the teeth, which disrupt the harmony and aesthetics of the whole face.
Proper and healthy teeth refresh the appearance of the face, determine our personality and greatly raise our self-confidence.
Straight and healthy teeth refresh the appearance of the face, determine our personality and greatly raise our self-confidence.
Advantages of dental veneers:
- They protect natural teeth as only the front surface of the tooth is minimally milled
- Thanks to their smooth surface, they do not change colour and do not absorb pigments from food and beverages, which makes them a long-lasting prosthetic solution
- In certain cases such as diastema of the teeth, or minor irregularities, they may be an alternative to orthodontic therapy
- Translucent and transparent ceramics (porcelain transparency) used in the production of veneers allow light to pass through all parts of the teeth, thus achieving a completely natural smile
- Exceptional aesthetic results and a durable solution with minimal invasiveness
The creation of ceramic veneers requires minimal milling of the front surface of the teeth, thus removing a thin layer of enamel. After milling, an impression is taken according to which dental veneers of the highest aesthetic and functional standards are made in the laboratory.
Why choose a dental veneer procedure at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- The modern and sophisticated CAD/CAM technology in our laboratory allows us to make extremely thin veneers of perfect shape and colour that fully imitate the look of natural teeth.
- Our expert team applies an individual approach in the production of dental veneers so as to fit perfectly into the face and personality of the patient.
- The internal laboratory enables easier communication between members of the dental team and the patient who, with his suggestions and wishes, participates in creating the final work.
- By combining modern technology and the skills of our dentists and dental technicians, we are able to achieve superior aesthetics in the production of prosthetic replacements.
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.