The all-on-6 method implies the concept of immediate loading, that is the implants are installed in one visit and a fixed temporary prosthetic solution is provided.
Tooth loss causes a number of discomforts for a person, from aesthetic to functional reasons, and has a significant impact on quality of life. In addition to affecting functional activities such as speaking, swallowing and chewing, it also greatly affects social interaction and communication, which ultimately reflects a sense of self-confidence and drastically reduces the quality of life.
With this fixed prosthetic solution, the patient receives prosthetic work of the highest functional and aesthetic standards in dentistry, but also a number of advantages that greatly affect all aspects of his life:
- Highest aesthetic standards – with the placement of 6 implants we enable the installation of a prosthetic bridge with 12 elements of the highest functional and aesthetic standards such as zircon and glass ceramics.
- Change in facial physiognomy – in the case of teeth absence, the lips become thinner and retract as the chin moves upwards and appears protruding. By installing implants and obtaining a fixed prosthetic solution, the structure of the face is changed, mostly on the cheeks and lips, and in addition to solving the health problem, the face aesthetic is also improved.
- Self-confidence – when installing the final prosthetic solution, a youthful look of the face is achieved and self-confidence in interaction with other people. The patient regains the lost self-confidence and the quality of life increases significantly in all aspects of life.
- Functionality – the biocompatible material allows the implant to behave like a natural tooth. The all-on-6 method completely restores the aesthetics and functionality of natural teeth. The patient regains the normal function of chewing and speaking and can laugh freely again.
- A long-lasting solution – with regular check-ups, proper dental hygiene, and healthy living habits, the all-on-6 method can be a lifelong solution.
Safe and precise planning of implant therapy is preceded by evaluation and detailed diagnostic processing of the 3D CBCT image, based on which we determine the position of the implant with respect to the volume and density of the jawbone.
If, based on the 3D CBCT image, it is determined that the bone volume is not satisfactory, we proceed with the bone augmentation procedure before the implant is placed. The surgical procedure is performed under local anesthesia and is completely painless for patients.
After the installation of dental implants, a temporary fixed prosthetic work is made, which is fixed to 6 implants. During the period of osteointegration (integration of the implant into the bone) in the anticipated healing period, the temporary prosthetic solution functionally replaces the final prosthetic work, in a way that enables the normal function of speech and chewing.
The final (permanent) prosthetic work is fixed with screws to the placed implants, and zircon and all-ceramic bridges meet the most demanding aesthetic and functional standards in dentistry.
Why place a prosthesis on 6 implants at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- The team that performs all-on-6 procedures at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry Clinic is led by a top specialist in oral surgery and implantologist, dr. Kalmar Daniel, who approaches each patient individually, choosing the best implant therapy to achieve optimal functional and aesthetic solutions tailored to the patient.
- In our clinic we use the verified and reliable Straumann implants with lifetime warranty which, when it comes to the quality, occupy the leading position on the market. With their shape and material, they encourage the bone to adapt to the implant, which greatly contributes to the success of the procedure.
- To ensure maximum precision and safety for our patients in a way to place the implant in a specific position, we use Straumann coDiagnostiX software, a computer-guided imlant placement which represents the pinnacle of modern technology in implantology.
- We apply a “flapless” surgical technique that involves the implant placement without lifting the gums (mucoperiosteal flap), thus achieving minimal bleeding, fast and safe implant placement procedure, as well as a short postoperative recovery.
- During surgical procedures, we use innovative laser technology (Biolase Waterlase Plus) which has a bio stimulating effect and enables faster wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- We are internationally recognized dental clinic with a family tradition of over 50 years, whilst a number of generations of satisfied patients are a guarantee of our quality.
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.