In today’s modern and contemporary medicine, there is no justifiable reason why you should suffer a feeling of discomfort or shame due to a lack of teeth. We have successfully been solving the lack of one tooth, a number of teeth or all teeth for several decades with a routine surgical procedure - the installation of dental implants.
The lack of one or more teeth, in addition to being a health problem, greatly affects every aspect of life. Very often a person with a problem of toothlessness due to discomfort avoids social interaction and communication, which leads to withdrawal and isolation. Lack of teeth greatly affects basic functional activities such as speech, swallowing and chewing, and all this ultimately reflects on the feeling of self-confidence and drastically reduces the quality of life.
A dental implant is a titanium replacement (screw) that is inserted into the jawbone to replace the root of a missing tooth. It is made of biocompatible material, which means that it gradually fuses with the bone, the body accepts it perfectly, and the risk of rejection is minimised.
In the last few decades, dental implants have become standard in dentistry, but there is a big difference in the quality, technology and verification of dental implants.
Guided by the mission that we always want to provide our patients with the best products, we decided to only install implants of premium brands: Straumann implants and ICX implants
Straumann implants – Swiss precision and quality:
- are the product of one of the world's leading implant manufacturers, the Swiss Straumann Group Company, with a tradition of over 60 years.
- The Straumann Group is a pioneer and world leader in research, development and production of dental implants.
- Brand of trust – over 14 million Straumann implants have been implanted in more than 70 countries worldwide
- Straumann Roxolid is the latest generation of Straumann implants. They are made of a combination of titanium and zirconium resulting in high strength, smaller implant diameter and high biocompatibility.
- Titanium and zircon are the only metals that accelerate osseointegration and expand the indications for implants as they allow us to place them even where the bone ridge is extremely narrow.
- Roxolid material allows bone preservation and reduces the need for bone augmentation thus achieving less invasiveness during surgical procedures.
- The unique SLActive hydrophilic surface shortens the time of osseointegration and Straumann has received an award for the advancement of technology in medicine for it in 2005 as a unique technological innovation (Medical Device Technology Awards 2005).
- The reliability of implants is based on many years of research during which continuous work has been done to improve the production process in order to obtain a flawless product.
- Due to their structure, design and surface treatment, Straumann implants are an ideal choice for the most difficult and complex implant prosthetic cases, even in health-compromised patients (diabetes, immune problems, regulated osteoporosis...)
- The Straumann Company certifies the quality of its implants with a lifetime warranty on all components of the Straumann system
ICX implants- German precision:
- Are produced by German company Medentis and belong to the very top of the most sought-after implants in Germany.
- They have European certificates as a guarantee of quality (CE, TUV).
- Very high success of implant therapy due to the hydrophilic surface of the implant.
- They are characterised by clinically proven quality, simplicity of the system and a strictly controlled production process.
- They achieve high primary stability even in cases of inadequate bone quality and quantity.
- They represent a long-term solution and are more affordable when compared to Straumann implants.
- They have very good osseointegration, and thanks to their design they are an excellent solution for immediate prosthetic work.
- An integrated “platform-switching” system allows less bone resorption after the prosthetic loading of the implant.
- The innovative design allows for direct production of prosthetic work with direct implant placement tailored to patient needs.
- They are made according to the highest world standards that guarantee quality, durability and safety.
- The warranty on ICX implants is 10 years.
Book an appointment for a free dental examination
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.