It is very important to replace a missing tooth in a short period of time, so as not to endanger the health of the remaining teeth. The lack of just one tooth can cause adjacent teeth to move towards an empty space, reduce bone volume, but also disrupt the harmony of the smile.
Main advantages of crown placement on an implant:
- By placing a crown on an implant, we protect the adjacent teeth in such a way as to avoid grinding, meaning they remain intact
- The dental implant is made of titanium, which due to its strength and biocompatibility with human bone does not cause any allergic reactions and perfectly integrates into the surrounding bone.
- The crown on the implant is a prosthetic aid that functionally and aesthetically replaces all the attributes of a natural tooth.
- A crown on the implant facilitates the maintenance of dental hygiene (allowing the use of dental floss and an interdental brush)
- A crown on the implant with proper oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist can be a lifelong solution for a missing tooth.
A dental implant is a small titanium screw that is inserted into the jawbone at the site where the tooth is missing. The implant serves as a replacement for the root of a lost tooth. Implant place-ment is performed under local anaesthesia to make the procedure completely painless for the pa-tient. After a certain time required for the process of osseointegration (integration of the implant into the bone), the phase of prosthetic production of the crown on the implant begins. The mod-ern technology used in our laboratory enables the production of a prosthetic replacement that fits perfectly onto existing teeth thanks to its colour and shape, imitating a natural tooth both in ap-pearance and function. The strength and properties of the materials used enable superior aes-thetics, durability and functional stability.
Why choose a crown on the implant procedure at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- We use the most reliable implant diagnostics by Japanese manufacturer J. Morita Corp, 3D CBCT device (Cone Beam computer tomography), which is the basis for setting up and conducting precise implant therapy
- All surgical procedures are performed according to the highest rules of the profession in strictly controlled sterile conditions
- A professional team with rich implantology experience is continuously being educated professionally in a number of international and national courses for implantology and prosthetics
- A lifetime warranty (with regular annual check-ups) on top of Straumann implants ensure the best and longest lasting results
- We use high-quality materials from the foremost ceramic manufacturer on the market, Ivoclar Vivadent, with which we create crowns of the highest aesthetic standards
- With innovative CAD/CAM technology (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture) we achieve high precision and speed in the production of prosthetic replacements of perfect anatomical shape and aesthetics.
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.