It is important to replace missing teeth as soon as possible in order to preserve the health of the remaining teeth and maintain the natural lines of the face and smile. We provide our patients with the most functional and aesthetic solutions with which they feel as confident and satisfied as with their natural teeth and which fully meet their expectations.
Advantages of a bridge on implants:
- A bridge on implants is the most stable fixed solution that solves the problem of missing teeth in the long run.
- Inserted implants serve as supports for a fixed ceramic bridge, thus avoiding the damaging of adjacent healthy teeth
- A bridge on the implants improves the overall appearance of the patient, affects the structure of the face, especially in the cheeks and lips, giving the face a more youthful appearance
- A bridge on implants enables the achievement of the highest functional and aesthetic value with all the characteristics of natural teeth
- The biocompatible material of the dental implant enables the implant to integrate with the bone and completely takes over the function of the tooth root
- With proper dental hygiene and regular visits to a dentist, a bridge on implants can be a lifelong solution
Implant placement is a short surgical procedure performed under local anaesthesia, and is completely painless, so there is no reason for fear and discomfort. Any planning of implant therapy begins with a detailed diagnostic processing (panoramic image, CT 3D), examination of the oral cavity and the condition of the jawbone. Depending on the arrangement of the teeth to be replaced, the required number of implants are installed that will serve as fixed bridge supports. Patients are not left without teeth while waiting for permanent prosthetic work, they have a temporary mobile or fixed prosthetic solution. After the required time of osseointegration of the implant, after approximately 3-4 months, a superstructure (upgrade) is placed onto the implants. An impression is taken to create a prosthetic work that will completely functionally and aesthetically replace the natural teeth.
Why choose a bridge implant procedure at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- The success of the implant procedure depends on the stability of the implant, that is on the successful integration of the implant with the bone. At our clinic we use the most reliable diagnostic device from Swedish manufacturer OSSTELL ISQ, which accurately and precisely measures the degree of osseointegration and based on the results obtained, we plan for optimal time for implant loading, thus achieving reliable results in therapy.
- Each implant procedure is preceded by an individual approach and detailed diagnostic processing using a 3D CBCT device (Cone Beam computer tomography), both of which are a prerequisite in achieving successful implant prosthetic therapy.
- Our clinic also has its own dental laboratory equipped with the most sophisticated technology and materials, in which prosthetic works are made in accordance with the highest aesthetic and functional standards in dentistry.
- We achieve high precision and speed in the production of prosthetic replacements of perfect anatomical shape and aesthetics using innovative CAD/CAM technology (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture).
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.