A healthy and beautiful smile plays a big role in everyday life. In addition to the positive effects on oral health, it affects the overall aesthetics of the face, restores self-confidence, which greatly raises the quality of life.
Satisfaction of our patients is our biggest concern, so we always pay special attention to creating a smile with which we will fully meet even the most demanding expectations.
Advantages of a bridge on the teeth:
- A bridge on the teeth prevents the pulling of the gums and the movement of the existing teeth towards the empty space
- It completely enables normal speech, chewing and laughing function
- A bridge on the teeth improves the overall appearance of the patient, affects the structure of the face, especially the cheeks and lips, giving the face a youthful appearance
- A bridge on the teeth enables the highest functional and aesthetic values to be achieved with all the characteristics of natural teeth
- With proper oral hygiene and regular annual check-ups at the dentist, a bridge can be a lifetime prosthetic solution.
Making a dental bridge begins with the preparation (milling) of dental supports to make them a suitable support for a ceramic bridge. After the teeth have been prepared, an impression is taken on the basis of which a ceramic bridge is then made in the laboratory that fully meets the highest functional and aesthetic standards. The bridge is placed on the existing milled, repaired and cured teeth that serve as bridge supports and protects them from further decay.
Why choose a bridge procedure at Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- We have our own laboratory equipped with the latest CAD/CAM technology within our clinic for the production of prosthetic works according to the highest functional and aesthetic standards in dentistry.
- Innovative and sophisticated technology allows us to make high-quality ceramic bridges that completely imitate the appearance of natural teeth with their characteristics
- The internal laboratory enables easier communication between members of the dental team and the patient who, with his suggestions and wishes, participates in the creation of the final work.
- A Digital Smile Design service is available in our clinic, which includes a computer display of future teeth based on photos and models of existing teeth. With this procedure, patients have the opportunity to visualize future teeth even before the beginning of their treatment, and they themselves participate in the creation of their new smile with their wishes and suggestions.
- Our excellent professional team with their knowledge and skills successfully creates a functional and aesthetically flawless smile
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.