The all-on-4 method represents the concept of immediate loading in the way that implants are installed in just one visit, and a fully functional and aesthetically acceptable temporary bridge of 12 teeth is attached to them. This is a good solution for patients who lack the bone for implant placement in lateral parts, and when the situation in the jawbone allows it.
The all-on-4 method provides patients with a better quality of life, has a positive effect on self-confidence and provides functionality and aesthetics as with natural teeth.
Advantages of the All-on 4 method:
- It is an ideal solution for patients who lack the bone for implant placement in the lateral region below the bottom of the maxillary sinus.
- It is the fastest solution in the absence of all teeth, which provides a permanent fixed prosthetic work of the highest functional and aesthetic value.
- Tooth extraction, implant placement and affixture of a temporary bridge is performed in just one visit, after which the patient quickly returns to his daily routine.
- They completely mimic the characteristics of natural teeth both functionally and aesthetically.
- By acting on the face structure, support for the lips and cheeks is created, thus improving the overall aesthetics of the face.
- It is a long-term solution, which, with proper oral hygiene, regular annual check-ups with the dentist and a healthy lifestyle, can become a lifelong solution.
The all-on-4 method is based on the technique of installing posterior lateral implants at a specific angle. The two implants are placed vertically in the central part of the jaw while the posterior implants are placed at an angle of up to 45 degrees. Implant placement areas with reduced bone volume are bypassed and major surgical procedures such as bone augmentation or maxillary sinus bone lift are avoided.
After the installation of dental implants, a temporary fixed prosthesis is made, which is fixed to 4 implants. During the period of osteointegration (integration of the implant into the bone) in the anticipated healing period, the temporary prosthetic solution functionally replaces the permanent prosthetic work, in a way that enables normal function of speech and chewing.
Permanent prosthetic work is placed 3-4 months after implant placement. The bridge of 12 teeth is fixed to the implants with screws, so that they functionally, aesthetically and completely imitate the appearance of natural teeth.
Why choose an all-on-4 procedure at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- The expert team that performs all-on-4 procedures at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry is led by a top specialist in oral surgery and implantology, dr. Daniel Kalmar, who approaches each patient individually, choosing the best implant therapy to achieve optimal functional and aesthetic solutions tailored to the patient.
- We achieve excellent results in planned procedures thanks to the leading implant systems on the market, Straumann implants, that guarantee longevity and reliability. With their shape and material, they encourage the bone to adapt to the implant, which greatly contributes to the success of the procedure.
- We use the most exact implant diagnostics, the 3D CBCT device (Cone Beam computer tomography) by Japanese manufacturer J. Morita Corp, necessary for setting up and performing a clear-cut all-on-4 procedure.
- We apply a “flapless” surgical technique that involves the implant placement without lifting the gums (mucoperiosteal flap), thus achieving minimal bleeding, a fast and safe implant placement procedure, as well as a short postoperative recovery.
- During surgical procedures, we use innovative laser technology (Biolase Waterlase Plus) which has a bio stimulating effect and enables faster wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- We use Straumann coDiagnostiX software, a computer-guided implant placement, which is the pinnacle of modern technology in implantology, and allows us to achieve maximum precision and safety.
- A lifetime warranty on implanted Straumann implants (with regular annual check-ups)
- We are an internationally recognised dental clinic with a family tradition of over 50 years, and a number of generations of satisfied patients are the guarantee of our quality.
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.