Bone deficiency is not an obstacle to implant placement. If, after a panoramic image and CBCT, it is found that the bone volume is not sufficient for implant placement, bone regeneration can be carried out in several ways:
- By artificial bone (Guided bone regeneration GBR) – artificially produced materials of synthetic or animal origin most often in the form of small granules. This is used for the correction of small and medium bone defects. The body accepts the granules very well and the success of the procedure is at a maximum level.
- By autologous bone – a technique that resolves the defect with the patient's own bone taken from a donor site and placed at the site of the bone defect. This procedure gives excellent results because it involves the patient's own bone and so has the strongest osteogenic potential.
- By a combination of artificial bone and blood plasma (PRF) – “Sticky bone” – its great advantage is the combination of the patient’s own blood plasma and artificial bone, which enables the fast and safe healing of bone tissue. This method is used most often to compensate for the lack of bone volume.
Why choose to have a bone augmentation procedure at Kalmar Implant Dentistry?
- We apply an innovative method of bone regeneration using the patient’s own blood plasma (PRF protocol), which allows bone augmentation, a safe technique from the patient’s blood and plasma, while significantly enabling much faster healing of the bone tissue, giving outstanding results.
- We use a Smart Dentin Grinder device from the American manufacturer KometaBio, an innovation in the field of oral surgery that allows us to use your own tooth as a material to replace the alveolar ridge.
- We use GEN-OSS artificial bone from the most prestigious Italian manufacturer of regenerative materials, OsteoBiol, with which we achieve excellent results.
- A Piezon Master Surgery device from the Swiss company EMS allows us precision and safety in surgical procedures with a minimally invasive approach.
- All surgical procedures are performed according to the highest rules of the profession in strictly controlled sterile conditions.
- All procedures are performed under local anaesthesia and are completely painless for the patient
- Our professional team of oral surgeons, with many years of implant experience, is trained to perform even the most demanding surgical procedures.
- We are continuously working on the implementation of methods for compensating for the lack of bone structures with autologous materials (PRF, autologous bone, dentin grinder)
You will receive a certificate and a warranty card for all dental work performed at the Kalmar Implant Dentistry clinic.